Tuesday, March 8, 2011

List 8: In My Bag

First of all I have to wonder which bag. My purse? My knitting bag? My work bag?
And then this song keeps going through my head:


I guess I can list what's in my purse since that's what I usually have with me at all times.
1. Purple wallet with typical wallet stuff (credit cards, money, ID, receipts)

2. Purple LG Optimus cell phone (love my droid!) in a cute knitted case I made at Sock Camp

3. Miscellaneous pens and pencils

4. Key ring with all those "frequent shopper" tabs (Petsmart, Borders, Library card, etc.)

5. Sunglasses

6. A couple of bottles of lotion and multiple tubes of chapstick (hey, I live in Colorado land of zero humidity)

7. Several pads of paper (you never know when you're going to have an idea you need to jot down)

8. My Dell Axim (I know this is kind of antiquated but I still use it like crazy. Maybe someday I'll migrate contacts and calendar over to the droid)

9. Tums, vitamin C packs, cough drops, ibuprofen (standard medical necessities)

10. Pretty little handkerchief along with good old tissues (allergies are a killer)

No comments: