Saturday, October 11, 2014

I'm a winner!

Hurray! In my 3rd year of participating in the annual Yarn Along the Rockies yarn crawl I won one of the shop prize baskets from A Knitted Peace!




Lots of awesome goodies in here! I thought I'd list them all out:

1. 22 skeins of Cascade Yarns Cascade 220 Sport and the pattern for Azure Woods Cardigan. I'm not sure if I'll ever make this (although it would be good to learn steeking) but I'm sure I can find a way to use this yarn.

2. Two skeins of Cascade Yarns Casablanca along with the pattern for the Barred Scallop Cowl

 3. Next up are 2 skeins of Regia Random stripe yarn. Awesome for some mindless knitting projects I'll need this fall while watching my various shows.
 4.One skein of Cascade Yarns Forest Hills in Viridan Green with the pattern Dayflower Wrap
 5. Three balls of Rowan Summerspun. hummmm, what to make?
 6. One skein of Juniper Moon Farm Herriot (100% baby alpaca, yum!). Maybe a hat?
7. One skein of Abuelita Yarns Worsted. And another hat?
 8. One skein of Noro Janome
9. One ball of Louisa harding's Akiko
 10. One ball of Frog tree's Meriboo with the pattern Meriboo cabled cowl
 11. One ball of Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino
 12. One skein of Perfection by Kramer Yarns with the pattern snow flurry cowl
13. Some magazines
 14. and a couple of books!
 15. and finally, a Lantern moon bag, some Knitters Pride stitch markers and a ZeCca ID tag.
Overall a pretty impressive haul, wouldn't you agree?

Now if I can just find the time to work on these new projects.

1 comment:

Jeneane said...

Wow - now that's a door prize!